Saturday, June 21, 2008

Cherry Apron


Ok, so I have a ton of things to blog about, but I am trying to space out by blogs. So, here's the oldest of my new creation...the CHERRY APRON, yes, it's reversible. This one took a while because I couldn't figure out how I wanted to design it. I am very pleased how this came out. I have also been helping out in the YW teaching them things on their mutual nights. So far we have made Choc. Crinkle Cookies & Mint Brownies. This next Tuesday, we are finishing up our aprons. Should be fun! I am also thinking...yes I know, I need to stop that......of making these and selling them on Etsy. I'll figure that out later, it might be too much to take on!!!! If anyone wants one, just get me some fabric and pay me for my time and I will make one for you!!!! : )

3 comments:

The Beauty and Her Beasts said...

ahhh don't space out your blogs! You got something to talk about... bring it on sista!

motivated said...

Oooh, I LOVE cherry-themed stuff, and I actually don't have an apron. (Or oven mits for that matter, lol!) Where can I go to order one of these aprons? kristine_mcintosh@yahoo.com

aaron♥michelle said...

Wow! You keep SO busy!!! I love your creativity! You have such fun ideas! Bummed we don't live closer, but love seeing what you're up to from a distance! :)

Blessings!!!

Michelle