I love my Larry & my 2 dads! My dad already passed on a few years go, so now we get to spoil Larry's Dad. He's has been a blessing to us especially since his massive diabetic stroke 6 years ago. It's funny, when I was dancing with his dad atour wedding he told me.."You are going to call me DAD!" So of course I agreed. He's so funny. It took a while to get use to having another mom and dad, but now it's completely normal to call them by that, and I wouldn't have it any other way!
So, Father's Day was super busy since I had to sing at BOTH sessions of Stake Conf. I got up early that morning to put the roast in the crockpot and put some cinn. rolls in the oven for Larry & the girls. I got Larry a cute card that sings "You Got the Best of My Love" and I had the girls make some cards too. After Conf. I got home and and then Larry's parents came over so we could go to the Lavender Farm. What a great place to go and relax for a bit before dinner! Maddie was excited because she got to hold a chicken. We went back to our place and finished up dinner...it was so good. Larry's mom helped me make the homemade gravy (YUM)! We had to try it (a couple of times) by dipping my homemade rolls in it!!!!!! After dessert and putting the girls to bed we played Monopoly, the credit card version. It's pretty cool! You will have to come over and play it with us!!!!
My sweet Larry~ He is my best friend, and my eternal companion! I love him so much for being him and for working and providing for our family. I know it's not easy having the stresses in life, but I hope that I can share in his burden and make it lighter. We laugh at each other, A LOT! Just knowing he is there make my life easier! He is a fantastic daddy, he wrestles, and plays ball, and tickles and takes care of them when I need his help. I couldn't ask for anything more! I love you!

.gif)
2 comments:
Good food and good company right?!!
your blog looks super cute!!
Post a Comment