Ok, so I finally got Larry to go to the Lavender Farm. I have been TONS of times, but he had never been out there since they started growing the lavender. We had fun watching the girls torment the chickens...Mr. Darcy (Rooster) and the 5 hens were named after the 5 sisters in Pride & Prejudice. Super cute. They even have 2 Diamond Doves named Neil & Diamond. SO original! HA. And of course there's Michelle the mean and noisy, but beautiful Macaw. Shiloh the work horse was being shy today, so the girls didn't get to feed her. Here are some pics of us tromping through the lavender. ooo....we even got to pick some cherries, and have some Lavender Lemonade. You all must go!!!!

.gif)
4 comments:
Shiloh was shy when we were there too - cool horse though :)
The desert looks yummy!
Very cute. Aren't they your friends. The desert does look yummy right now! I wish I had time to experiment like that! One day!
Yet one more reason why I miss CA....And don't worry, I've already counted you as a reason to miss CA.!
THAT IS SO COOL I HAVE NEVER SEEN A LAVENDER FARM BEFORE....SO I HAVE NEW STUFF CHECK IT OUT
Post a Comment