Sooo, I know it's technically still Monday, I wanted to post again. Yes it's 11 pm and I am tired, but Larry is out of town which means I hate going to sleep alone!!! I am trying to be very good and organized while he's gone. That way I have a list each day on my trusty white board that I can cross of the things that I want/need to do. I am always pleased when I get the laundry done....but then I hate putting it away. Anyone else like that? I can transfer laundry all day...but putting it away...ugggghhh. This week I want to try and make some new things like Hot Pads (an maybe oven mitts if I am daring enough), crayon holders (super cute), car seat strap covers for kids, and a wipes/diaper velcro pouch. I also want to try some new recipes....and also some old favorites! This morning I had to finish up a bow order, very happy to do that!!! Now I can focus on some new things.
Oh, I also wanted to post more recipes. I wish I could....hey mid thought (yes I interrupt myself, but it is harder when I am typing because my brain gets ahead of my fingers...then i just sound retarded in my head sounding out the words r-e-a-l-l-y s-l-o-w-l-y! Anywho....I think it would be cool to make up another blog that anyone can access (via me---or a special posting password) so we can add and share recipes. That way I don't feel dumb doing everything all by myself. Yes...I admit it.....I love showing off the things I do, but doesn't everyone???? Be honest! So is that possible to have another blog for that reason??? Even if people could email me a recipe with a pic (it has to have a pic!!! That way we all know what it needs to look like.) Any ideas???? ok, this is long. I guess I will post more recipes tomorrow. My homemade Feather Rolls (famous at the Baird's), my Choc. Crinkle Cookies, and my Grasshopper Mint Bars! OH Yummmm! ----to be continued...maybe in about 12 hours! HA...wow, that's sad!
Every post needs a picture...so here's mine for today. Where's Kylie???
Lipsense Lipgloss Pocket by MadAboutBaby
6 years ago

.gif)
No comments:
Post a Comment