Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Updates for my week...

Yes, I know if you look at the time of this post it just hit Midnight, it will be past by the time I am finished!!! Oh well! My bed is lonely and cold right now! Whenever Larry is gone, I tend to pile things on his side of the bed....never intentionally, it just happens when I am trying to get things done...but then at the end of the night I don't HAVE to put things away. kinda nice. but then also, the bed doesn't feel as empty.
By the way...I put the clothes ( ok, just the girls clothes) away tonight!! Yea Me! I still need to fold mine! Oh well! I have a few more days! I am never in my room for more that 5 seconds during the day.

So, I made my Cherry Pot Holders and my Yellow Minky car seat strap covers. Came out nicely, especially for my first try. So now I just need to test out my pot holders tomorrow to make sure they work!!!!

Now I need to focus on cleaning the house...room by room. I think the bathroom will be tomorrow morning. I like to get as many things done as quickly as possible. Sometimes I even set a timer to see how much stuff I can get done. Yes, I know...weird, but it works!!!! I organized the girls toys again and then I made the end of the hallway closet for books and her big toys like the Castle and the Littlest Pet Shop House. I was proud of myself that I got some main things done today!!!

No comments: