





These are a few teasers. I LOVE these. I want to thank my awesome friend SUZANNA who took time to come over and take these. I owe her big time! It's not easy taking pics of newborns!!!!!!
This is the life of a mom who loves to bake and create things, a dad who works hard, and THREE crazy girls.






This is the life of a mom who loves to bake and create things, a dad who works hard, and THREE crazy girls.
4 comments:
She is absolutely precious! What great pictures. Congratulations on another beautiful daughter!
What a beautiful little girl! I love the pic of her in that knitted sling. Precious!!
What cute pictures!!! She looks so much like her sisters!!! What a precious little family!!
I love love LOVE the pics! Sarah is so beautiful, and I love your family pic on the blog! We miss you guys and are so happy for your adorable little addition. =)
Post a Comment