Saturday, March 6, 2010

Baby Time?


Well, I am still waiting for my little dancing queen to make her debut. I call her that since she moves around soooooo much. I joke that she's mad because her stage is getting smaller in my belly. I have been going back and forth from Brax. Hicks and real contractions off and on. Today I have had more real ones...hey like right now. I am dialated to at least 1 cm so far. I have never been dialated before going in to the Hospitals so this is nice! I love my Dr. and we had agreed that she would be the one to deliver, she was really excited too. BUT.....when they called the hospital last week to schedule my induction they said she was full for the day! WHAT???? Her nurse was confused since they had never told her NO before when calling. hmmmm. My Dr. was really bummed too, so she called her best friend in the practice and asked if she could do it a few days later than what we had planned. So.....unless i have her before (I very well could) I will call the hospital this next Friday night @ 7:30pm to ask when I can come in to get the cytotec, then have her Saturday. So, we will see. Another tricky thing is that Kylie's 4th bday is tht Friday as well.....so we need to plan a time to have a cake for her. At least she's young enough not to notice too much of a difference for the day we have it. She will be happy either way.

Well, wish me luck! We will post when there's more to tell!

Oh, my good friend took some belly pics the other day and I will post them soon! My belly is HUGE!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this belly picture, I never did fun ones with my pregnancies and always get jealous when i see everyone elses. Good luck with birthing!

Cami said...

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOO cute never think of that!Put some pictures up.YYAAYY!Sarah is born!