Monday, April 5, 2010

Sarah





Ok, so here's some more pics.

Update... Her belly button finally fell of the day before she turned 2 weeks. Yuck! It's all healed now and looks like an innie! She has graduated to a baby tub, and of course she HATES it. Oh well, fast baths are good too. Maddie & Kylie still fight over who gets to hold her. They love on her so much. I try to get at least 1 small nap in a day...I need a lot more though. Larry's wk schedule changed as of this past Saturday. We use to be off Sun & Mon and then work the normal 8am-5pm hrs on the other days. Now he is off Sunday....works Mon-Wed....Off Thurs & Fri...works Sat. His work days are now 10 hrs long, and the earliest he will get home is 7pm. I told him I can't guarantee him that I will be in a decent mood by the time he gets home. We will see. He's also been great the past 2 months taking Maddie to school for me, then last week my awesome friend took AND picked Maddie up for me. Now...it's up to me to keep EVERYTHING going. I have been keeping up with laundry pretty good, but I need to get back in the mood to cook or else we are going to starve and waste away!

No comments: