So, Kylie's Bday was the Friday that I went in to the hospital, and I wanted to have a party before we had Sarah. The Tues before I called a friend to see if she and her family could come over for cake and ice cream. Thank goodness they were able to come on such short notice. Kylie is so excited to be FOUR!!! She's had a great year. She's learned her alphabet, numbers and she's finally pronouncing her S's at the beginning of words (We wanted to make sure she did before we had SARAH), and now she's speaking more clearly. She has quite the big personality. We laughes at her own jokes, and now she even gets and laughs at ours! She loves to make up knock knock jokes, although they NEVER make any sense. She loves to get herself dressed up...at least 3 times a day. She's rather wear a headband than a bow, but the headband always falls forward and drives me nuts. Her favorite food (for today) is Chicken Nuggets, favorite color is Pink,her favorite song to dance and sing to is QUEEN-"We Will Rock You", favorite movie is Tarzan, and her favorite sister is Sarah! Of course. She is such a great big sister and she loves to hold and kiss Sarah. Onher actualy birthday I took her to Baskin Robbins for a scoop of ice cream. I had been telling her that she was going to get a baby sister for her Bday, and she totally remembers that day. We were getting out of the car and she got upset that I hadn't gotten her her sister yet. I kept telling her that she was coming "tomorrow" but that still didn't make her happy. It was so cute! My mom sent some $ and I got Kylie a Fur Real Pet (the white fluffy cat) it meows and walks. She loves it. Gama and Papa Evans always send a charm to add on the granddaughters charm bracelets, this year Kylie for an ice cream cone, so cute. Happy Birthday Kylie. We love you so much!
Lipsense Lipgloss Pocket by MadAboutBaby
6 years ago

.gif)
1 comment:
CONGRATS to the Evans!!!!
She has a lot of hair and so blondish white. Too cute!
Kylie is growing up into a little young lady. Happy 4th birthday Kylie!
I read your post on your adventure on trying with all the needles and I saw the pic of you bathing Sarah, all I have to say is "OUCH".
Hope your recovery is going smooth! Have fun with your 3 little girls!
Post a Comment