Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Maddie turned 5!

So, I can't believe it, Madeline is finally 5. She is so excited to be 5....apparently to her it is much better than being 4. She wanted an all girl party because boys are boring. Good thing since we've caught her kissing her little boy friend. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

I made a Hello Kitty cake, and we had a Valentine's Day theme. We made cards for our parents and then we decorated cookies, hearts and flowers of course. We played with a parachute outside and we played in a DORA House.....IT IS HUGE-and hard to put away---Thanks Liz! We ate pizza and had cake and a special cupids love potion drink. It was so cute, each girl got a "sundae" glass. Inside -Berry Sherbert with pink lemonade and a bit of 7up to make it fizzy. Then we topped it off with a straw, they loved it. Thanks to all who came and helped!







































































































1 comment:

Rita said...

I LOVE your blog!!! Your ideas are super cute and I loved Maddie's b-day party. What fun girlie things to do! Sounds like aside from a little boredom, you all are doing great. Have fun! I can't wait to read more!

Rita (Hiserman) Law (Aaron, Mary Alice, and Kirsten too!)