So, our Relief Society is part of "Women of Faith" combined with the LDS and other curches in So. Cal. We have a goal of 500 baby hats to make off of the Provo Craft Looms (the red one). I have made 5 so far. I think I got the hang of it. I will be posting pics of my finished ones. It takes me about 2-3 hours to make one. It's actually pretty addicting. At least it's helping people---that's what Larry said---he loves playing is computer games--so that's HIS thing!
These hats and many other items are going to the Women and Children of Afghanistan.
If anyone wants to help, let me know!
Lipsense Lipgloss Pocket by MadAboutBaby
6 years ago

.gif)
1 comment:
Woot! You have a blog! I can't believe that Maddie is 5 now! Way cute dresses, your girls will look supper cute in them! Good luck on the hats!
Post a Comment