Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Ok...here's our house

Sorry if this is a bit dark. Keep in mind that it is BEAUTIFUL in person.

Stats: Built in 2002, 2,340 sq ft, 0.283 acres lot, 4 Bed/ 2 Bath

FINAL CLOSING PRICE $159,900.

We are super excited. Mansfield is just south of Arlington and about 15 miles from Larry's work.

6 comments:

Melissa and Bryan said...

Wow I love the front of the house! Gorgeous! And I can't believe the price you paid! How exciting!!

april evans said...

I AM JEALOUS. IT IS BEAUTIFUL. I LOVE THE FLOORS. NOW ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS GET A SWIMMING POOL FOR THOSE NICE TOASTY SUMMERS :)

The Gomes Family said...

awesome! I too am jealous!

Morehead Family said...

I am so jealous!!! I can't believe the price. Life is not fair! We just found out we are moving to the DC area. I'm going to end up with a dump for double the price. I wonder if they could move the Pentagon to Texas????

Jeanann said...

Beautiful house at an awesome price! I hope you guys are settling in there.

Tiffany said...

Beautiful home! Can't wait to come see it next week! :)