Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Taaa Dahhhh

Yeah, we finally have internet and TV after only 2 LOOOOONG weeks. I got so sick of watching princess movies and Polly World. UGH!!! When ever I needed to check email or facebook we would have dinner or stop by at our friends. We even tried to tap into local wireless.....no luck. oh well. I am thrilled to be back in touch with the world. I am sitting in our new office. the window look sout to our front yard. It seems it's in the back of the house since you have to take a few turns in the hallway to get to it, but it does look out the front. It's also by the girls bathroom (YAY, they have their OWN bathroom now!!!) that way I can help Kylie when she comes running needing to go. Yes, I know....she's 3 1/2 and just now potty training. Better late than never, right? Maddie was 2 1/2 and great. Kylie....well, I was in and out of the house so much and spending at least 2 days a week in Maddies classroom, then we were moving. I didn't want to have to stop to have her go to the bathroom everytime. TMI, sorry.
So we are almost settled. I still need to get a picture of us standing front of the house. We never got a "SOLD" sign, oh, at least we now know it's ours. THe first thing I set up was the kitchen, man that took FOREVER! Larry put the beds together. We barely put most of the office together this past week. Our "blue room" is the catch all. The backyard is large, and will get larger when we re-do the fence and the fence line. We have lots of weeds ad have only found 3 ant hills. We bought our first YARD stuff Monday.....holy cow....we can shop and spend money really really well. Monday night we went to visit Michael and Jeannie Stone and their adorable kiddos. Yummy dinner!!! We are also lucky to have Fabian and his family so close to hang out with and my sister Lynette just a 45 mins away. We haven't ventured out too much, only when we need to buy something. Soon, I will brave the heat and take the girls to a nearby park...maybe!
Well, sorry for the rambling! I guess there's been too much going on to keep things straight these days! We miss everyone in CA, but we are looking forward to meeting new people here.
catch ya later!

2 comments:

The Robinson's said...

YAY!! Sounds like you've been super busy putting your new house together. Can't wait to see the family pic in front of your home. Glad the girls are adjusting well.

Take care.

Morehead Family said...

Sounds like you are settling in well. I'm sure it's nice to have the move behind you! I'm jealous.