Sunday, April 5, 2009

Meet Brylee Leona Evans---my new niece!

Ok, so here she is, all 7 lbs 12oz, and 19 inches of her. I know Jeanann and Nate are so happy the waiting is over! Whew! She is just a day or so before her due date. Apparently, Jeanann's body would not go into the full dialation and labor....so out she came via C-section. Luckily we had conference today, so we were able to drive up to UC Davis in Sacramento and see Brylee and Jeanann at the hospital. Jeanann's doing pretty good, considering she was cut open just about 10 hrs before! Brylee is perfect, 10 fingers and 10 toes! When we got there Nate and Bradyn and Mom and Dad Evans weren't there yet, so we got a full hour to hold her! Maddie and Kylie were so sweet with her. It's neat....Jeanann had a bracelet from the hospital that she had to wear to match Brylee's, but they were mini music boxes. When they get close the mom's plays soft music. When they get near a baby that isn't theirs.... it tells them it isn't their baby! I thought this was great!!!! Brylee was wide awake and content with all of this new attention, what a sweetie! I know all of her other cousins are just itching to met her. I am so happy that we live close enough to go up and see them. They are moving to Florida at the end of May and we will miss them very much! BY THE WAY....YES...that is a monkey sticker on Bradyn's forehead! :)


Yes... I know....I couldn't resist making this for her!

1 comment:

Nate said...

We missed the easter party!

oh well, hope you all had fun, we did with bradyn. Everyone has gone now, so we get a few days of 'peace' finally.

Smack Larry for me