Thursday, April 23, 2009

Easter




Well, at 9am we had choir practice then we came home and had an Easter Egg hunt for the girls in the back yard. We had made hard boiled/dyed eggs in Manteca the day before (thanks mom! HA HA HA) We made sure to count how many we hid, that way Larry would find them later with the lawn mower! We had b-fast and them got ready for church. Since Larry & I both sing in the choir I had to call around to find a family for the girls to sit with. Thank goodness there are some awesome families in the ward that will help out. Thanks Wagners! Our girls are actually super well behaved when we go places. We get compliments on them all of the time. People ask how they can be so good.....I told them that they know that we expect it of them. Nothing less. It also helps to have church, primary and discipline! The girls looked cute, Larry looked handsome and I think I looked pretty cute myself. The music was so so, not our best! But we were happy it was over. I came home after sac. mtg to put the ham in the oven. Then I went to Escalon to catch up with Mindy. She's finally preggo and having a boy in August! Yippie! After that I came home and Larry & I finished dinner. Zion came over since Melinda was still gone and Larry's parents came too. We all stayed up until late and played and talked. Zion missed his boys so much that he was super helpful wil the girls. He was up getting them drinks and even hid the eggs a few times for them. Thanks for the help. I hope everyone else had a great Easter!

1 comment:

Morehead Family said...

I love the picture of Mindy pregnant. Sounds like a good Easter. Someday, I'll post our Easter pictures.