Thursday, April 23, 2009

New Creations

Retro Dot Blanket and matching loop2loop Lovey
Blue Sock Monkey Blanket and 2 burps
Pink Sock Monkey Blanket and 2 burps Pink Toile blanket and Loop2Loop Lovey
Pink Retro Dot blanket and Loop2Loop Lovey
Leah Tuifua's gift-20 diapers, 2 burp cloths, 1 loop 2 loop lovey, and matching blanketCrayon Roll ups $12
Boppy Cover- Jessy
Jessy- blanket- I even made the ruffled edge
ok...it's Logan's blanket
So, a ton of my friends are STILL Preggo. So I have had fun making baby stuff for them. Here's some pics. Also, another friend ARI @ http://www.shabbyshores.blogspot.com/ (shout out!) needed some stuff from me for a booth that she's having downtown on May 8th or 9th at Modesto Center Plaza. The fabulous blanket and one and only that I will EVER (ok...if you beg me i might) make is for my dear friend Jessica (my singing partner). Let me know what you think of all of these!!!
***Ok...for those of you....YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!!
Pick out your fabric already so I can make your gift!!!!

4 comments:

Melissa and Bryan said...

These are so cute Erica! You are so talented!! Your friends are going to love these! I absolutely love the pok-a-dot fabrics! SO CUTE!! All this cute baby stuff makes me excited to have another baby.

The Gomes Family said...

I love the blue and brown blanket it is perfect!

Emichan said...

You are so talented Erica, there isn't anything you can't do! Glad you had a fun Easter, too! =)

bjd said...

Wow! I am soo impressed! I love the blanket. I need to make a new bumper also. I emailed you my fav. fabric's. But if you need me to I'll send them again. I really love your family picture! SOO cute! I love your new glasses. Diana said she saw you at a baby shower.

Miss ya

Jam