Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

We are very grateful to our friends who took us in....ok, they wanted Larry to help carve the Turkey and teach Zion....AND...they wanted my rolls and the rest of the meal. It was so much fun hanging out with the Dunn's. We missed our friends who have moved away!!! We are truely thankful to our family and friends this year for being there for us. We are also grateful for the freedoms that we have in this wonderful country and most definitely the Gospel. We hope you all have a fantastic Thanksgiving!

Zion attempting to carve the turkey...he did a good job!
Larry checking the potatoes.

Caleb & Maddie playing a game.

Kylie

The TABLE!

Asher...he's so cute, what a great baby.

Kylie...I LOVE this pic!


Maddie, Seth, Caleb, Kylie


Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

jeannie said...

Happy thanksgiving weekend! We miss you tons too! Hopefully in January we will be able to find out what we are having...we will let you know. Hope you are ssoing well, I keep meaning to email you, I will have to soon!

The Gomes Family said...

Very cute! Looks like you all had fun!

Nate said...

Happy Thanksgiving! I'm thankful for those brownie peanut butter cups you brought over last time I saw you.

aaron♥michelle said...

Looks like a great Thanksgiving! You're so right, we are so blessed... Thank you for your encouraging words - you have been such an encouragement to me. What a cool age we live in to be able to communicate so far away! :) Btw, did you get my e-mail? Not sure, but let me know. And yes, we're in the same house as last year. :) Would love to get yours as well.

Praying you have a joy-filled season celebrating our Savior's birth!!

(oh ya, and I love purple! ;))

Trisha said...

Did the Dunn's move or are you talking about other people who've moved?