So, Maddie went to school today and Kylie & I joined her class to help out. It was going great until a little girl had a mild seisure right next to me. It was the standing frozen body type. Still just as scary. She had just walked over to me so I sould measure her head to staple her hat together for her to put on. We were telling her to put it on and she just froze with her eye fixed to the corner of the room. I know sometimes she can get distracted, but she didn't see or hear us at all calling her name or asking her questions. After about 30 seconds, we realized something was not right. So I picked her up and carried her to the office to call her dad. I was trying to talk to her ad snap her out of it, but it took a while. Finally after I explained what was going on to the office lady the little girl was slowly trying to talk, until then she was awake, but non responsive. Her dad said she'd be fine and to keep her at school and just watch her. Luckily she was fine after that, but she sure did give us a scare. Thank goodness there were lots of moms in there to watch her.
So.....after school we came home and did the lunch and nap thing. Maddie was too excited to sleep. After Kylie went to sleep Maddie & I decorated the porch. Then Uncle Roger came over to surprise us with 3 big pumpkins. Glad he did since I forgot to buy some. He plopped them on the counter and began to carve. Later Mom & Rick came over, Larry got home, and we all went out to dinner. We came home and Trick-or-Treated to a few houses. Not that many people give out candy anymore. It even started raining, but not too bad. Over all the day was fun, and I am glad October is over. Now....tomorrow Melinda is blessing Asher (YEAH!) and we drop the girls off at Larry's parents, then on Monday Larry & I FINALLY get to go to Monterey for our late Anniversary trip. This trip is much needed!!!! Happy Fall to all!

.gif)
4 comments:
Maddie and Kylie look so cute, and you did a great job decking out the front porch! We had a modest Halloween night, too, but it looks like everyone had fun! Have a great time in Monterey! =)
Yay for monterey! I cant wait to hear all about it! Email me whenever. I hope everything is ok. Im sorry for whatever you are going through! write me.
Wow, what a scary experience! The girls look so cute. Isn't it sad how hardly anyone passes out candy anymore? What is up with that?
Your girls are so cute!!! I love the pictures. I'm also feeling really lucky to live in Utah. Everyone passes out candy here. We like to support our local dentist!
Post a Comment