Saturday, October 25, 2008

Maddie's last Soccer game


Well.....she did it.....she made 2 complete goals by herself...unassisted! We were so excited. Her Kindergarten teach even came to cheer her and another girl on the team (Madison) on. Larry was able to come and so were his parents. After the game, I took Maddie, Kylie & my in-laws to the Ice Cream Company. It was SO yummy! Here are some pics from the day so far. Tonight we have our ward Halloween Party-more pics tomorrow. BOO!!!!


3 comments:

Liz E said...

I wish I could have been there to celebrate and watch the goals. I am going to be back in Cali for 3 days Nov 1-3 for some appts so I will come by. Love-Liz

Matt & Mandy Evans said...

Looks like some fun wish we could have been there! Love you guys!

Nate said...

Mom is always falling over in the pictures it seems.

2 Goals! Awesome.