Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Maddie lost her 1st tooth!!!




Well, yesterday Maddie had to go to the dentist again to get 2 cavities filled. She was more nervous this time than last. Ever since she went last time she's been wiggiling her tooth that the dentist said was loose. So everyday, many times a day, she asked when it would fall out. Sooooo....finally yesterday it was very loose and we figured that since she was going to the dentist anyways...he could just pull it out. So, thankfully he did. I took a pic before and after. She was so excited for the tooth fairy to come last night, and she did. I had given the tooth fairy a Hello Kitty necklace that Maddie wanted and then the T.F. added a whole $1 bill (because it was the first tooth). She was soooo happy! Oh, another thing for Maddie.....she finally scored a goal in soccer...YEAH!

4 comments:

Liz E said...

I remember how excited the girls were when they lost their first tooth. Such a little thing but such a big deal. Good job in your kits. I need to do something. Love you all!

The Gomes Family said...

Yeah Maddie, I am glad that sucker finally came out!

jamestownboys said...

yeah!
Congrats. Fun times. It's also the start of many years of awkward looking teeth :)
We are there too. Both boys have a loose tooth right now.

Emichan said...

That's so cute that she got a Hello Kitty necklace along with her gift from the tooth fairy! I remember when she was a tiny baby, they grow up so fast! =)