Friday, October 3, 2008

Kylie's NEW Hair Cut / 10 Yr. Anniv.



So, I finally did it. Kylie's hair underneath wasn't growing as fast as the top, so I decided to chop it yesterday. I cut more off that I thought I was going to--about 4 inches. I was a bit worried. But after fixing it up today I LOVE it! I ussed a curling iron to flip it out. She loves to get all cutsie! Thank goodness.

Oh, by the way, it was mine & Larry's 10 year anniversary yesterday. Yippie. He took the day off of work and we ran some errands, picked Maddie up from school and then had soccer. For dinner we went to Olive Garden, he had to get the NeverEnding Pasta Bowl. THe first bowl is HUGE, then the other ones are tiny. Sooooooo, he ate the first 2 bowls with the meaballs and sausg. links...yuck. Then he was able to take home the 3rd. He was so happy. I had the Tour of Italy....of course I couldn't decide. I remember now that I don't like the Lasagna. Oh well. We had a great day and i love him very much. Ten down, ETERNITY to go!

7 comments:

Anna said...

Congrats on 10 yrs and cute hair kylie!! Loving her bow like always!!

jamestownboys said...

yipee - congrats!
Our tenth year anniv. is next week. My my how time flies.
I love the new hair cut - cute cute!

Morehead Family said...

Kylie is so cute! I love her hair and of course the bow!

Matt & Mandy Evans said...

ok I love the haircut! So stinkin cute!! Happy Anniversary by the way, thats crazy that it has been that long! I have some questions about the apron but I will have to call and ask you. Miss you guys.

Anonymous said...

Your girls are sooooo cute. I don't think I will ever know what that is like. LOL. By the way, when do you find out what #3 is?

The Gomes Family said...

Happy Anniversary, Kylies' hair is adorable. What happened to her eye?

Staley Family said...

The hair is adorable. Congrats on 10 years. It was good to see you at the soccer fields this week, hopefully we can see each other again soon.