**Obviously the pic of less snow is Thurs. Morning, then the one with the ground fully covered is Friday!!!
Well, We got SNOW all day on Thurs. I think we got about 12 inches. THe record back in 1978 was 7.8 inches. TEXAS is NOT known for it's SNOW. So this is huge. It's funny because I know most places like Colorado, Tahoe, Utah, Idaho and the east coast and the northern states are use to a measly 1 ft of snow. But everything stops here. It turns to ice or slush and it gets dangerous. Pretty much all of the school districts out here are all closed today. So there's tons of kids playing outside and making snowmen. So cute. I tried, but being 8 mo. preg, there's only so much I can handle. I have tried to keep the girls clothes, gloves and shoes dry...but I think our dryer just broke. Perfect timing! I will check it later. We have spent at least $700 this last month just in medical bills...oh wait...$800+. UGH. We can't afford to waste $ on a dryer right now. We got major baby bills coming up. BLAH! Anywho....Life is good, I have 5 weeks left of this pregnancy and I am ready to have this dancing queen. Her stage is getting smaller everyday and she's not to happy with it...either am I. I finally finished Maddie's QUILT. YAHOOOOOOOO! It am so proud of it. I just need to perfect a few things. Post pics later. Well, that's if for now!
***Checked the dryer....still kicking....Yippie!

.gif)
1 comment:
Glad your dryer is still working. That snow was incredible! We got a few flurries here a few months ago and it was super exciting - we would have been jumping for joy with 12 inches coming down :)
Post a Comment