Well, life has been crazy this past week. Last Sunday I was released at Ward Choir Director. I have been in there for about a 1 1/2 yrs. Lots of work, but I loved it. Even when I got burned out. no more baking EVERY weekend. Well, I have to admit....2 weeks ago I didn't make anything since it was fast sunday...so later that night, I HAD to make something. So I made Peanut Butter Cookies, remember how much I LOVE PB? Anyways, I am now the Ward Activities Chair. We have a ward family activity coming up on Feb. 14th at the Oakland Temple. What better day to spend with your family here on Earth and the rest up in Heaven on Valentine's Day!!!! I have a lot to do, so I hope my committee is ready!!!!!
Business wise....I have been busy too. I had an order for 24 bows from a shop that I have my bows at in Danville. I just have 3 more bows to make then I will be done. I have an order from Etsy for 2 Tag blankets and 1 Zebra & Pink swirl all minky blanket. IT'S AWESOME. I will post pics later. I also made a Cow with a cobalt and white two toned minky swirl. I also made a few blankets with cotton backing on one side and Minky dot on the other...pics later. ADORABLE. I was so excited to make these. I have also been busy making Nursing Covers/Hooter Hiders, whatever you want to call them. I have some super cute patters right now. Within the next few days I should have about 5 of those avail.
Other than that we are doing well. Larry job has gotten a tiny bit less stressful, but secure!!!! Everyone needs car insurance and there are TONS of accidents everyday that need Claims Adjusters!!!! We hope everyone's new years is off to a good start!!!!!
Lipsense Lipgloss Pocket by MadAboutBaby
6 years ago

.gif)
1 comment:
Sounds like you are keeping busy! That's great! I love all the cute things you make! They are adorable! I am sure everyone will miss you as the ward chorister but I know you will be great as the Activities Chair!
Post a Comment