Monday, January 5, 2009

New Business Name

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Hello to all of you!!! To start out this new year I have decided to change my business name.
There's a lot that goes with that, almost like starting over. Here's my new name and info.


Mad About Baby
(since I have branched out from bows)
http://www.madaboutbaby.net/ (not up yet)
http://www.madaboutbaby.etsy.com/

Madaboutbaby@gmail.com
www.madaboutbows.etsy.com still up and running!!!

I may start a new blog....but not for a while.

3 comments:

jeannie said...

yay! And you don't even have to change your tags! I often check out your etsy site and would wonder what it would be like to order girl things! Soon I will know!

aaron♥michelle said...

We got your package!!! THANK YOU!!! Oh my goodness- that blanket is the softest thing I have ever felt! :) I LOVE it! And the hat - did you make that too?? I can't wait to see her little brown face in it - the bow as well! :) Thank you so much for your thoughtfulness!! You are so gifted - we were truly blessed.

Hugs,
Michelle

Kim said...

Erica, are you aware of the Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act? You may want to check it out in case this affects your products. (or some, anyway) It comes into affect on 2/10/09.