Monday, April 7, 2008

ZOO




So, this past Saturday we took the girls to the Sacramento Zoo. The last time we went was 4th of July 2006. The weather was perfect and it wasn't too crowded. It just took a long time to find a parking place, then we had to WALK WALK WALK. I sure got my exercise. After the Zoo we went to The Cheesecake Factory. It's my favorite place. I get the same thing EVERYTIME! Chicken and Biscuts. YUMMY!!! Then of course I had to get a Godiva Choc. Chesecake slice to take home. But then the night wasn't over. We walked over to the AT&T store and Larry & I got some new phones. Woooo whoooo! I am happy. I now have one that I can take pics with and it has a speaker. I had an OLD Nokia before that was SUPER BASIC. so, I am not up today. We got the Samsung slider phones. I got the red one and Larry got the lime green one. It was buy one get one free. Couldn't pass that up. Well, it was a great day!

4 comments:

The Gomes Family said...

Looks like fun! I bet they had a blast!

Matt & Mandy Evans said...

the girls are getting so big I cant believe it. It feels like I havent seem them in forever. Its hard to believe that there are only 2 days left until the baby gets here.. we are so excited. You guys need to come down here and take a little vacation!

Jeannie said...

How fun! I love the zoo! Neat that you got new phones, do you still have the same number?

The Beauty and Her Beasts said...

I think the Celestial Kingdom is in the form of The Cheesecake Factory! I'm soo there! =0)