
ok...so it's been FOREVER! Sorry. Life gets in the way, and so does FB! LOL! Well, Sarah is 7.5 mo. old and refuses to roll over. She's a pro at spinning on her tummy and is our little lazy Susan (Sarah). She loves to sit up and her sisters LOVE to have her constant attention! Maddie doing great in school and Kylie loves Joy School. Me...you know I keep myself busy. I have a few projects that I have been wanting to do...but I am a PRO procrastinator. I did make a few quilts and crafty things recently, and I did make the girls Witches TUTUs for halloween. Maddie convinced me to dress up and I normally NEVER do, but I figured...hey why not! Thank goodness I had this outfit (for like 13 yrs) and the hawaiian necklaces and a fun flower. Sarah was a Cat. So sweet. She fell asleep as we went trick or treating around the neighborhood.
GOOD NEWS!!!!!!! I
WON the chili cook off for a combined ward cook off! OH YEAH!!!!!! I was soooo excited! 2 years in a row!
No comments:
Post a Comment