Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Rain Dance






Well, the day after Lynette's backyard wedding.....it POURED down rain. Kicker is that it was only a 10% chance of rain. It was like a monsoon. I was straightening my hair in our bathroom when I hear the big rain drops hitting the side of the house, so I came out to tell everyone it had started to rain. I was trying to flat iron my hair so Natalie could cut it since it's easier that way....but...I went out on the porch when I heard that Natalie(sister), Bailey(11yr old nephew), Maddie, Kylie & Roger (brother) were running outside in the rain. My hair went frizzy all over again. Oh well. It was hilarious watching them!!!! Keri (Lynette's friend from Modesto) was holding Sarah while my mom & I were taking pictures on the porch. Even though we were not IN the rain...we still got soaked from it blowing at us. This storm came out of nowhere. Thank goodness the wedding was the night before. And thank goodness I told the guys to take down the paper laterns the night before from the reception or else they would have been ruined! Quite a TEXAS storm. It was wonderful. I am glad I was able to share that with my family!

No comments: