

Well, we got our family pics done on Monday this week. My friend Suzanna from our ward took them. She's awesome!! I will post more later when we get them.
Maddie has lost her 6th tooth. She's very proud that she has PULLED out the past 2 all by herself. The #5 tooth...I heard it ripping out...yuck! She loves school and can't wait for holiday break. She is so awesome at Math and Spelling. Her hard words for her test today are...beautiful and different and either. WOW. She's amazing. She also loves to play the piano. I can write out the letters of the notes and then she knows exactly what to play. In about 5 minutes she can play the song perfectly. Again....she's amazing. Oh, she also loves to read! She has already finished a few chapter books and she's very proud of that.
Kylie, well....hmmmm, let me see. She my little sneak. Yesterday she found, snuck, and ate candy and shared it. Ahhhhh. I found the wrappers all over. And...its was messy Chocolate. ugh! Earlier she decided to get the pancake syrup and pour it out in cups and on the floor and rug. She went in out room (she's not allowed) and stole the stuffed animals that I took from her since she was in trouble. Then to top off yesterday she had to go pee (while in trouble) so I let her hurry and go. About 2 mins later I heard a strange sound...water pouring into something....it wasn't her peeing and it wasn't her playing in the sink. I come around the corner as she runs out. Get this....she was playing in the PEE water with a small bowl and pouring it back in th toilet. YUCK! By that time I had had it with her. When our girls are constantly bad and not getting it we take away....DINNER. ok, so some of you might hink it is extreme, but for them it works. After we all finished eating, I gave in and let her eat. We were having Taco Soup, I figured she wouldn't eat it anyways....WRONG. She was so hungry she ate 2 cups of EVERYTHING. Beans, corn, meat, tomatoes and all. WOW. Other than that she can be so helpful and happy. Thank goodness we don't have too many days like yesterday!
Larry, well, he's awesome...of course. He puts up with all of the craziness and doesn't complain. He is still working at Progressive being an auto claims adjuster. He drives about 30 mins to work everyday, it's about 13 miles away. He loves his computer games and we watch our TV shows together everynight. He was so sweet the other night....I had been rolling ribbon to consolidate my space and i had been doing that for about 3 hours off and on....it takes forever and I had a ton to do. So....sweet Larry, he walked in the door and I told him what I was doing and he said "give me some so I can help." What guy would come in after spending all day at work to come and roll ribbon for another hour with me. What a great help!!! I love him so much.
Me, well....I have good and bad days. I hope to tally more good than bad each week. Sometimes I can. I am 25 weeks preggo now and I have hit the hips hurting, uncomfortable belly stretching and walking slower stage. My belly is OUT THERE! I watch our friends little girl who is almost three. She gives Kylie company thoughout the day, but being preggo and THOSE two girls, it can be exhausting...which can quickly make to be a BAD day. My patience is slim most days too. I need to work on that. In Primary I teach Valiant 10. WOW, 9 of them can be a real handful, but thankfully last week they were GREAT! I love it when even though the week before was horrible they still manage to remember the lesson! YAY! They will grow up to become awesome people! My free time....HA..What is that??? I still have my Mad About Baby, but I am holding off until I make enough $ so I can be a true business in TX. I guess for what I made in CA I never had to get the whole license thing...what a waste. Anyways, it's a lot of fun, I am under paid for my time (as I am constantly being reminded), but I enjoy making things for others. I have a craft show that I was invited to attend, it's tomorrow. I am super excited. I will post pictures of that later. I have been making some great friends here which is nice. Now I just have MORE good friends. No one can ever replace old ones!!! I miss my friends and family back in CA so much! Thanksgiving was really weird without them and I can imagine that Christmas will be too. :( .
Well, i guess this post is long enough for today. Hope you all have a very Merry Christmas!

.gif)
5 comments:
We miss you guys! Hope you have a wonderful Christmas.
The girls are growing up so fast. Kids definitely give you a run for your money, but they are so much fun to have. Merry Christmas and happy New Year!
Ummmm...your photog ROCKS! Those pics are so good...hahaha (and it helps that ya'll are so dang cute)! :o)
Awesome family pics, you look great! I miss you too!
I love your pictures and hearing about your family. Larry sure sounds awesome and your girls fun. I liked the Kylie stories. She reminds me of Tyler. Lucky for me he "grew" out of it. You are so cute with your tummy. And . . . Miss you!
Post a Comment