Saturday, August 22, 2009

Another one out...

Yay, so Maddie has had her other top front tooth majorly loose for the past week. We kept trying to convince her to to pull this one out on her own...no luck there. MY GOAL was to have it out by the time she starts school this next Mon. Today we were coming home from Target and I got her some new gum, so I let her have a piece. Good thing I did because her tooth got stuck in it and it came out before we even got home. Soooo funny, she wasn't really scared, more excited. I pulled over before we got to our street so she could get a tissue for the blood, but since the tooth was super loose for a while there wasn't much blood. It ended up that after her tooth came out there was a tiny blood clot that was where her tooth was. It was actually inside the tooth and that's why the tooth looked dark. YUCK, I know...TMI! Sorry. Anywho, here is a pic from when we got home. Oh, I guess the tooth fairy needs to visit tonight. ....... Let me check my purse.....
I think she looks much cuter with both gone!

No comments: