Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Madeline is 6!







Yikes, so I can't believe she's 6. She already talking about when she turn 8. She gets her ears peirced then. Sooooo, we had 12 girls over for Maddie's bday, the girls made necklaces and ate pizza and Ice Cream Cake. She had a school holiday, so it was perfect to have it on her REAL bday. She was excited all week leading up to THE DAY. She come running up to Larry & I and say..."Guess what? Guess how many days until my birthday?" She'd do this at least 10 times a day. She can be SUPER sassy, rude, shy, trouble maker, mean, bad/good example, sweet, caring, helpful, smart (sometimes too much for her own good), thoughtful, and CUTE as can be. She loves all of her family. She always tells me that I am the best Mommy ever and not to tell DADDY. HA HA HA! I tell her Daddy wouldn't mind since I AM the only Mommy. She will come up and give random hugs and kisses to me....sometimes I know I don't deserve them. She can be very helpful around the house and playing with Kylie--when she wants to be. She's super smart in school, and she knows it too. She's very helpful in her class in every way. She is a very good example to her friends at school. She's creative...she loves to draw, sing, dance, play the piano, etc. When she's bored, she will even do the homework for the following week. Can we say over-achiever? Better that than not. She loves life and all that it brings.


Maddie's Favorites:
Color: Pink / Animal: Elephant / Food: Spaghetti / Cookie: Choc. Crinkle / Song: "We Are The Champions" QUEEN (go figure) / Fav. person on TV: Joe Jonas / Fav. Music Group: Queen/Josh Groban---ok, i have something to do with that! / Grow up to be: A Vetrenatian / IceCream: Mint Chip / Cake: Strawberry / Drink: Straw. Lemonade / Fav. Clothing : New ROBE! / Fav. thing about School: Learing how to read.

6 comments:

Anna said...

YAY! Happy b-day maddy!! I Love your family picture at the top of the blog you guys are gorgeous!

jeannie said...

Happy Birthday Maddie! It just seems really she shouldn't be that old!

The Gomes Family said...

Happy Birthday Maddie, you are a dear!

Emichan said...

Looks like she had a super fun birthday! Oh, to be six again! =)

Nate said...

Happy B-Day from her favorite Aunt and Uncle.

Nate said...

Haha... I could tell you all wanted to. The fit really is a bit of exercise, I even do it.