Friday, September 26, 2008

Favorite CD's

Ok, So a few months ago I got the "Queen's- Greatest Hits" CD and I play it all the time. It is now one of Maddie's favorite CD. She asks for the "We Will Rock You" song everyday. It's so cute to hear her singing the songs. Nooooooow, Kylie has started to do that too. WAaaaaaaayyy Funny. Today when we were in the parking lot waiting in line to pick up Maddie I asked Kylie if she wanted to listen to some music. Thinking she'd just say yes and I would play the children's song tape that's in there too. But....NOPE. She said over and over...."We Will, We Will"!!!!! HAAAAAAA it was so funny I had to call Larry and let him listen to her singing that part of the song. She doesn't quite get the "rock you" part yet, but I know she will. Gotta love "Queen". Maddie's other fav. CD is the Josh Groban "Awake". I need to play that one more. She even tried to sing in the diff. languages. She can also tell me what number track of song she wants and she recognizes it within the first 2 bars. Yeah, I am so glad my girls enjoy music like I do!

No comments: