Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Teacher Erica???

Ok, so I went to the new and fabulous fabric store in Manteca, LadyBug Quilts. The owner is Jennifer. I went there to check out some new fabric since JoAnn's has a poor selection. Yesterday, I went back to show her some of the fun things I have created lately. And......she is having me teach a class on how to make my Crayon Roll. Yea, I am super excited. I will be teaching it in Manteca at the store on Saturday, October 11 from 2-5pm. Sign up now to reserve your spot. It is $20 for the class. Please come and have some fun!

2 comments:

Anna said...

cool, congrats I wish I were there so i could come learn!

Liz E said...

That is so cool. You are so amazingly creative. You are going to have have a big break somewhere and then become the next martha Stewart!