Thursday, July 31, 2008

Madeline's 1st Day of Kindergarten


It was so cute this morning. Larry & I were in the bathroom getting ready and Maddie comes in and says..."I bet you can't believe that your 5 year old is going into Kindergarten!" It was soooo funny. She was so exticed she barely ate any breakfast. She's in the morning class, so it makes it much easier for the rest of the day. Kylie was excited too. She had to stand by Maddie and take pictures just the same. Maddie's backpack is so cute! We drove to the school and I pulled up and Maddie hopped out, we said a quick goodbye as I watched her walk calmly to her new classroom. All day Kylie kept asking it if was time to pick Maddie up. "Maddie (rather 'Baddie'-that's how she pronounces it) school now?" It was so cute. She was actually kind of bored with out Maddie. I would ask her if she missed Maddie and she would do her sad voice and say "yeah". Then when it was finally time to get her she was very excited! Maddie had a great day and she loves her teacher. She even made a few friends. Oh...too funny (or sad) I need to share. While she was so happy to go, she said there was a little boy who cried for his mom to stay, and he kept crying he was even thowing up in the garbage can by the door. Poor thing!